Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bare feet

A few blogs ago I talked about common sense, and the more I think about it and look around in my day to day life, it's true, common sense seems to be at an all time low. I'm not quite sure if it's the world we live in. I know many mom's are working, the day is long, blah, blah, blah. However, can someone tell me why the other day while shopping in the grocery store, (I bought a bedroom set, just kidding) but grocery stores sure have changed. Anyway, I'm trying so hard to stay on point here. Why, while shopping I saw a 10 month old in the shopping cart, cute as a button with no socks. This was at 8am, no kidding it was about 60 degrees, I was wearing socks and sneakers, and a jacket. The mom was wearing socks and sneakers and a jacket, the baby was dressed properly for the weather, except, for the bare feet. And to make matters worse I saw her again in the Lenox china aisle (just kidding, about the china) AND she had taken the baby and put her in the grocery part of the cart and the baby was standing up holding on to the side of the cart (this is how I figured she was about 10-11 months old). Standing in that filthy cart with her cute little cold feet. Why? There have been so many times, I've witnessed this. I'm sure baby will be fine, but that's not the point. Is this a lack of common sense, stupidity, (the mother looked intelligent, she bought the same bedroom set I did, just kidding). If my readers would just think about this and look around when you're out, you'll see what I've been seeing for years. Nevertheless, I have no idea why. Please parents dress your babies accordingly. According to what? THE WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao (chow)